The Apostle Paul was the very first missionary. He traveled around the ancient world declaring the Gospel of Christ. Even before his conversion, God declared he had set Paul apart to declare the hope of Christ to the Gentiles (Acts 9:15).
So to remember the call on Paul’s life, we had some fun with a lite map game.
Thank you for using Paul to preach the Gospel of Christ to the world. Please help us to be bold and share your love with those around us.
To play through this story, we borrowed some inspiration from Days With Grey‘s Treasure Map activity. However, instead of a pirate map, I used a map of Paul’s travels. I even made a free printable for you all.
I used a map of Paul’s 4th journey for the printable map, because it has the fewest stops and they’re the most spread out, making it easy for line tracing. However, you can feel free to add his other trips to the map as you desire, and as your child’s skills allow. The key point we are hitting is that God used Paul to spread the Gospel of Christ around the world.
What you need:
- Paul’s Travels Map Activity (Click here to download)
- Various colored objects hidden around the house.
What you do:
- Have child trace Paul’s journey using their marker.
- When your child reaches a stop on the journey, have them run and find an item of that color and bring it back to the table.
- Continue tracing and collecting until all the stops have been reached.