Christmas always seems to call for a sheep craft, am I right? Reading the story of the shepherds and Angel’s ( Luke 2) and making a simple sheep craft is an easy way to refocus on the reason for the season.
And in the age of Amazon, you probably are receiving at least one bubble wrapped package. Repurpose that delivery packaging while with this simple craft to build your family’s faith.
What you need:
- Bubble wrap (we a white bubble wrap-lined envelope, but you could also paint bubble wrap white).
- Googly eyes
- Black construction paper
What to do:
- Cut large circle out of bubble wrap, and a smaller circle out of black construction paper. Also cut 2 small strips for legs out of the black construction paper.
- Glue black circle and legs onto bubble wrap.
- Glue googly eyes onto black circle.
- Glue bow onto sheep.
- Let dry.
- Attach string using tape, or using a whole punch, and hang onto tree.