Who doesn’t love food? And using food to teach is even better. Have your child help you make this trail mix to learn about the Creation Story.
What you need:
- Darkness and Light: yogurt covered raisins
- Clouds: popcorn or puffcorn
- Sun, moon, and stars: Dried apricot “suns”
- Dry land and plants: craisins
- Birds and Fish: Goldfish Crackers
- Animals and Man: Animal Crackers
- Rest: M&M’s
Let your child put in as much of each ingredient as they like. Say what each ingredient symbolizes. Mix it up and enjoy!