What Are Biblical Affirmations
Biblical affirmations are Biblical blessings we can speak over our children. They are a way to speak life and truth over our littles’ lives. It also is equipping their spiritual tool box so that they will be able to ‘take thoughts captive’ (2 Corinthians 10:5), and ‘stand against the lies of the enemy’ (Ephesians 6:11).
How To Use Biblical Affirmations
There are so many ways to use Bible Affirmations. I have made some printable cards to make them easy and accessible (keep scrolling to download).
- Speak them over your child in the morning
- Speak them while your child falls asleep
- Work with your child to memorize the scripture during devotions
- Let your child carry one in their pocket to remind them who God has made them to be
- Put them in your child’s lunch box
- Hang them by the bathroom mirror
Those are just a few ideas and I am sure there are so many more. I’d love to hear how you use Biblical Affirmations in your family.
8 Biblical Affirmations for Preschoolers
- You are safe: ‘He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.’ -Psalm 91:4 (NIV)
- You are a hard worker: ‘For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.’ -Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
- You are brave: ‘The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?’ -Psalms 27:1 (NIV)
- You are loved: ‘I ask that Christ will live in your hearts through faith. As a result of having strong roots in love, I ask that you’ll have the power to grasp love’s width and length, height and depth, together with all believers. I ask that you’ll know the love of Christ that is beyond knowledge so that you will be filled entirely with the fullness of God.’ -Ephesians 3:17-19 (CEB)
- You can do hard things: ‘I can do all this through him who gives me strength.’ -Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
- You are wonderfully made: ‘I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.’ -Psalm 139:14 (ESV)
- You are valuable: ‘Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?’ -Matthew 6:26 (NKJV)
- You are talented: ‘As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.’ -1 Peter 4:10 (ESV)
Free Printable Biblical Affirmation Cards
Choose which set works best for your family. All of the cards are the same. The Spanish comes gender-specific due to the way words change in regards to if you are talking to a niño o niña. However, all of the styles are the same. Let me know if you have any questions.
–Spanish Biblical Affirmations for Girls
–Spanish Biblical Affirmations for Boys
–English Biblical Affirmations
Let me know how you use Biblical Affirmations with your preschooler!